Illuminati
Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.

Warrior protection .

4 posters

Go down

Warrior protection . Empty Warrior protection .

Pisanie by Killerpo Sob Maj 14, 2011 9:22 pm

1. Go to the top Killerpoly
2. Name: Alex
3. Age: 20
4. Character class, and the role of raidze (tank, dps, heal): Night elf Warrior , Protection(tank)
5. Screen with statistics and key bindami:url=http://postimage.org/image/1v8mcfrok/]http://postimage.org/image/1v8mcfrok/[/url]
6. Link to armory:
7. Your experience with WOW, show off what you know the tactics: I have 4 years of WOW starting with vanilla wow pre tbc , raided t1 t2 t3 as warrior furry for 2 and half years ,after that i moved to tbc i raided t4,5 and 6 raids i know every bit of strategy of them altho is a bit dusty some t6 bosses , at the moment i tanked in hellground all t4 and t5 raids succes ,Last boss tanked succes was Kael.
8. What hours are the most active / active?: betwin 19:00 and 1:00 in normal week days and in weekend i can even be on 24 h or less .
9. Do you have Attu on MH and BT? If not, at what stage are you?: Mh attu is in progres onely lady vash , as for kael's vial i took the quest after killing it and i left guild.
10. Previous guilds and reason for leaving: Lost amigos . Against all odds (personal ) ,Evil angels . When i first joined lost amigos way back the guild died and i left , i made my own guild and raided t4 AAO , at some time lost amigos was back again and asked me to merge , we were bouth engl talk guild , We merged and lost amigos officers used the lack of knowledge of people of dkp and ninja through it , i left. After that i joined Evil angels and I was the onely english player there rest were polish, a verry good guild ,good strategy ,good people , but with a bad attitude leader , he was to arogand with his guild master power and treated me like an inferior member altho i helped them verry much .
11. Why are the Illuminati?: To be honnes i was always in Illuminati . I saw this name 6 years ago , back then i was playng Lineage 2 and i was in a clan name Illuminati for like 2 years . A zerk clan with verry good players and good strategy , don't know if we are talking about the same people but the name inspired me , i know about the true illuminati i can't say i'm a mastermind hinding through the shadows but i think this name has something to do with me .
12. Do you have Mumble, and the microphone: Yes i do .
13. Are you able to comply with the class leader and guide your character in accordance with his suggestions: No one is perfect even if you play for 99999 years the same spec you still can have something missing , If the suggestions have a verry god point and strong inpact why not , i like to learn.
14. Screen from the login panel:
15. Write a few sentences from each other about yourself: I am a funny guy i do jokes moust of the times i like to make people smile thats why , but that doesent mean i don't know when to be serious , I like everything to be coordonated , you know like military ,no mistakes , my motto "Play hard , go pro "

Cya in game !

Killerpo
Gość

Powrót do góry Go down

Warrior protection . Empty Screens link

Pisanie by killerpo Sob Maj 14, 2011 9:26 pm

5. Screen with statistics and key bindami:
6. Link to armory:
14. Screen from the login panel:

killerpo
Gość

Powrót do góry Go down

Warrior protection . Empty link posting problem il tipe normal

Pisanie by killerpo Sob Maj 14, 2011 9:29 pm

5. Screen with statistics and key bindami:
6. Link to armory
14. Screen from the login panel

killerpo
Gość

Powrót do góry Go down

Warrior protection . Empty Re: Warrior protection .

Pisanie by Yaro Sob Maj 14, 2011 10:00 pm

Sam przetłumaczył wzór podania i rozpisał się jakby książkę pisał. Ja bym go wziął i zobaczył co potrafi mimo, że to następny człek nie mówiący po polskiemu. Paste link in " ".

Yaro

Liczba postów : 122

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie by Sdjkfipogh Sob Maj 14, 2011 11:26 pm

WOW szacun dla kolesia, ze tez chcialo mu sie to wszystko tlumaczyc i pisac podanie. Jestem ZA. Przynajmniej bedziemy mieli pewnosc, ze bedzie szanowal gildie bo jest kebabem ... Nie to co inne cioty

TAK !!
Sdjkfipogh
Sdjkfipogh

Liczba postów : 252

https://illuminati.forumpl.net

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie by Kedra Nie Maj 15, 2011 9:02 am

Statystyki ma dobre: "http://postimage.org/image/1v8mcfrok"

Jestem na TAK.

Kedra

Liczba postów : 11

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie by Palladyna Nie Maj 15, 2011 9:53 am

Rowniez na TAK. Whisp Palladyna in Game !
Palladyna
Palladyna

Liczba postów : 228

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Powrót do góry Go down

Powrót do góry